Sometimes, the solution to a problem is sitting right in front of you (if you have walnuts, rubber bands or toothpaste, that is).
These easy DIY tips will help you restore your home items. They’re all relatively inexpensive and you can use items you have around the house.
1. Hide scratches on wood furniture by rubbing a walnut on the scratched area.
2. Use WD-40 to silence squeaky floors, lubricate stuck windows, & remove crayon marks from the walls.
3. Freshen up the smell of your home by placing dryer sheets in your oscillating fan or vents.
4. Clean and polish your dull and dirty linoleum floors with toothpaste.
5. Remove a stripped screw by using a rubber band and some elbow grease.
6. Sprinkle TALCUM OR BABY POWDER on squeaky hardwood floors and wipe away for less noisier walking (or have your child do it for fun!)
7. Clear clogged drains by pouring baking soda down your drain, followed by vinegar, and hot water.
8. Tape a hose to an outdoor broom to easily scrub clean a dirty deck.
9. Got stained and burned on food marks on pots or pans? Sprinkle a little coarse salt in the pan as you scrub. Works like magic!
10. Need to fluff up those sofa flat pillow sofas? Place them out in the sun for a few hours. The warmth and rays will dry up any moisture.
Some Image & Blog Credit to Viralnova.com